My boss has ordered me to “Write a bio for the website, and don’t copy and paste Cordell’s this time!” … so…. I guess I’ll just give you a few bullet points about myself:
- I grew up in London, Ontario and attended Fanshawe College for Radio Broadcasting… and they promptly kicked me out. Yep, I am technically a college drop out!
- My goal in life is to have Taylor Swift write a song about me. Even if it’s an angry he-broke-my-heart type song, I’D BE FAMOUS!
- I live on a steady diet of pizza and chicken wings.
- I am obsessed with hockey and country music
- If Carrie Underwood ever breaks up with Mike Fisher… I’m totally going for it.
Other than that, I love hanging out on the radio, and playing country music every afternoon. Hopefully I can make your drive home a LITTLE less painful!
Recent Blog Posts:
Researches at the university of California have released a new study suggesting that the more time you spend with your parents, the longer they will live!! The study found that loneliness plays a major roll in the decline of health in the elderly. They followed the lives of 1600 participants over the age of seventy,...Read More →
Imagine being able to modify the DNA of your child, before they are even born. That is what some scientists are suggesting should be made legal, once further research has been done in the field. The idea would not be to select hair colour, and other physical traits of your child – although that is...Read More →
Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line, lives in a beautiful Nashville Tree house with his wife. Recently built, attached to the tree house, is their new studio! Click below for a tour!...Read More →
Apparently the word has spread to the head honcho’s at the Discover Channel – Windsor has terrible drivers! Producers of the show Canada’s Worst Driver are looking for nominations from across the country, including Windsor. They will be travelling to our humble city to meet with finalist in the coming months! So… do you know...Read More →