My boss has ordered me to “Write a bio for the website, and don’t copy and paste Cordell’s this time!” … so…. I guess I’ll just give you a few bullet points about myself:
- I grew up in London, Ontario and attended Fanshawe College for Radio Broadcasting… and they promptly kicked me out. Yep, I am technically a college drop out!
- My goal in life is to have Taylor Swift write a song about me. Even if it’s an angry he-broke-my-heart type song, I’D BE FAMOUS!
- I live on a steady diet of pizza and chicken wings.
- I am obsessed with hockey and country music
- If Carrie Underwood ever breaks up with Mike Fisher… I’m totally going for it.
Other than that, I love hanging out on the radio, and playing country music every afternoon. Hopefully I can make your drive home a LITTLE less painful!
Recent Blog Posts:
A new study published today explores the lives of ‘Generation Z’ – teens born after 1995 – and their disinterest with many of the thrills teens typically seek. Less teens are interested in exploring the worlds of alcohol, partying, sex, driving, and dating. This may not sound all that bad to some parents, but it...Read More →
Sad news as Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry was found dead after a helicopter wreck in New Jersey. They band tweeted the news a few hours after the crash....Read More →
SOLAR ECLIPSE DETAILS Where will it happen?: Today, for the first time in 99 years, there will be a total eclipse of the heart sun in North America! As the moon crosses the path of the sun, darkness will start to spread over the land below it to varying degrees. The Path of Totality,...Read More →
For years Reba and her now ex-husband lived together in her Nashville farm home looking out onto Old Hickory Lake, however, after the marriage broke down the both moved on. This week the mansion was sold for five million dollars, and we have the pictures! It boasts 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a eight car garage, stalls...Read More →
There I was, upside down, in a kayak, underwater. I reached forward for the handle on the kayak skirt and gave it a good yank. It released me and the water pushed me out of my vessel as it flooded in. I then floated to the service and grabbed onto my capsized boat. This might...Read More →