My boss has ordered me to “Write a bio for the website, and don’t copy and paste Cordell’s this time!” … so…. I guess I’ll just give you a few bullet points about myself:
- I grew up in London, Ontario and attended Fanshawe College for Radio Broadcasting… and they promptly kicked me out. Yep, I am technically a college drop out!
- My goal in life is to have Taylor Swift write a song about me. Even if it’s an angry he-broke-my-heart type song, I’D BE FAMOUS!
- I live on a steady diet of pizza and chicken wings.
- I am obsessed with hockey and country music
- If Carrie Underwood ever breaks up with Mike Fisher… I’m totally going for it.
Other than that, I love hanging out on the radio, and playing country music every afternoon. Hopefully I can make your drive home a LITTLE less painful!
Recent Blog Posts:
Last week it was announced that Last Man Standing, staring Tim Allen, will be cancelled at the end of this season. The show received high ratings, and has a dedicated fan base – a fan base so dedicated they have started a petition to get the show revived! Click the picture below to sign the...Read More →
Alan Jackson’s mansion in Georgia is up for sale, and it could be yours for a measly 6.4 Million Dollars! Its a lake front house boasting five bedrooms, six full baths, three half baths, and almost eight thousand square feet! CLICK HERE to see the listing, including all the pics! ...Read More →
Great News! The Essex Region Conservation Authority is offering free paddling on Sunday June 4th for Canadian Heritage Rivers Day! You can explore the Detroit river and all it’s connected to by Kayak or Canoe – for free! More details are at http://erca.org/paddling/ , but below is some of what is offered: Free paddle with Windsor Adventure Inc....Read More →
Sunday afternoon NHL history was made, as twenty thousand fans shuffled their way up the stairs at Steve Yzerman Drive, and through the large doors into the Joe Louis Arena. Red Wings play by play announcer, Ken Kale, could be heard on repeat echoing out of the speakers informing everyone of the day’s opponent, as...Read More →