My boss has ordered me to “Write a bio for the website, and don’t copy and paste Cordell’s this time!” … so…. I guess I’ll just give you a few bullet points about myself:
- I grew up in London, Ontario and attended Fanshawe College for Radio Broadcasting… and they promptly kicked me out. Yep, I am technically a college drop out!
- My goal in life is to have Taylor Swift write a song about me. Even if it’s an angry he-broke-my-heart type song, I’D BE FAMOUS!
- I live on a steady diet of pizza and chicken wings.
- I am obsessed with hockey and country music
- If Carrie Underwood ever breaks up with Mike Fisher… I’m totally going for it.
Other than that, I love hanging out on the radio, and playing country music every afternoon. Hopefully I can make your drive home a LITTLE less painful!
Recent Blog Posts:
Sunday afternoon NHL history was made, as twenty thousand fans shuffled their way up the stairs at Steve Yzerman Drive, and through the large doors into the Joe Louis Arena. Red Wings play by play announcer, Ken Kale, could be heard on repeat echoing out of the speakers informing everyone of the day’s opponent, as...Read More →
The Harlem Globetrotters are coming to the WFCU centre Thrusday April 13th! Scooter, a world record holder, joined me by phone to talk about game! ...Read More →
I’m usually not, “that guy”. but in this case, I was him. I sauntered through the quickly clearing hallways of the WFCU Centre with my mind in deep focus on the beverage I carried in my hand. The golden ale hugged the lip of the glass and threatened to make it’s escape for freedom before...Read More →
Researches at the university of California have released a new study suggesting that the more time you spend with your parents, the longer they will live!! The study found that loneliness plays a major roll in the decline of health in the elderly. They followed the lives of 1600 participants over the age of seventy,...Read More →
Imagine being able to modify the DNA of your child, before they are even born. That is what some scientists are suggesting should be made legal, once further research has been done in the field. The idea would not be to select hair colour, and other physical traits of your child – although that is...Read More →