My boss has ordered me to “Write a bio for the website, and don’t copy and paste Cordell’s this time!” … so…. I guess I’ll just give you a few bullet points about myself:
- I grew up in London, Ontario and attended Fanshawe College for Radio Broadcasting… and they promptly kicked me out. Yep, I am technically a college drop out!
- My goal in life is to have Taylor Swift write a song about me. Even if it’s an angry he-broke-my-heart type song, I’D BE FAMOUS!
- I live on a steady diet of pizza and chicken wings.
- I am obsessed with hockey and country music
- If Carrie Underwood ever breaks up with Mike Fisher… I’m totally going for it.
Other than that, I love hanging out on the radio, and playing country music every afternoon. Hopefully I can make your drive home a LITTLE less painful!
Recent Blog Posts:
The Windsor Police decided to take the Mannequin Challenge… but put a good message behind it!...Read More →
“Santa” all started with an old man, in 300 A.D...Read More →
Every year Parkwood Gospel Temple (Central and E.C Row) puts on an elaborate performance to celebrate the holiday, but honestly, this is nothing like a typical church Christmas play. Below, you can see a few clips from last year to get an idea for the production quality. You will see a live orchestra providing the...Read More →
Roger’s Home Town Hockey was in Windsor this past weekend, as part of the Hockey Night In Canada Broadcast! Ron McLean and company were broadcasting from the Riverfront Plaza! During the broadcast, CBC featured Windsor Spitfries goaltender, and Amherstburg native, Michael DiPietro in a special editorial piece. Check it out by clicking below! ...Read More →