There are three guarantees in life: Death, taxes… and construction. Find out if your street is going to be fixed up in 2016! Read on….
Windsor City Administration is proposing $7 787 000 to fix up roads in 2016. Looks like we could have some headaches on Tecumseh Rd East to look forward to.
Full road construction:
- Vimy Avenue from Walker Road to Kildare Road
- Loraine Avenue from Byng Road to Kildare Road
- Verdun Avenue from Byng Road to Kildare Road
- Ontario Street from George Avenue to High Street
- Hall Avenue from Hanna Street to Tecumseh Road East
- Everts Avenue from Norfolk Street to Northerly To Cul-de-Sac
- Gladstone Avenue from Ypres Blvd. to Memorial Drive
- Langlois Avenue from Shepherd Street to Tecumseh Road East
Mill and paving work:
- Tecumseh Road West from Curry Avenue to Partington Avenue
- Alsace Avenue from Byng Road to Kildare Road
- Tecumseh Road East from Howard to Walker