Here are 5 simple things you can do for a healthier you
- If you call yourself by something you like to do, it will encourage you to do it more. For example, if you like to ride a bike then call yourself a cyclist. I like to watch TV so now I’m a TV critic
- Try to get a good night’s sleep every Tuesday. A study found Tuesday is the night we’re most likely to sleep well because we’re less likely to drink and stay out late. Oh, too late for that now.
- Get a plant. If you put a plant on your work desk it’ll make you more productive and it can increase your satisfaction by 20%. Will a fake plant work?
- Record yourself brushing your teeth. If you do it a few times and watch it your technique should improve. Don’t post the video on Facebook, please.
- Wash your reusable water bottle every day. If you don’t, it could get pretty disgusting. Get a new water bottle.