This is hilarious! Check it out…
Sadly, not all of us can be with our dad for Father’s Day, for one reason or another. A group of men in their 20’s in that exact situation has posted a Craigslist advertisement seeking a “generic dad” to grill burgers and hotdogs and be “dad-like” for a party they’ve planned for Father’s Day weekend.
Their ad reads “while most of us know how to operate a grill, none of us are prepared to fill the role of Generic BBQ Dad.
The duties of this dad will include:
– Grilling hamburgers and hotdogs (whilst drinking beer)
– Bringing your own grill (though this is subject to change. We will provide all of the meat)
– Refer to all attendees as “Big Guy”, “Chief,” “Sport,” “Champ,” etc. (whilst drinking beer)
– Talk about dad things, like lawnmowers, building your own deck, Jimmy Buffet, etc. Funny anecdotes are highly encouraged. All whilst drinking beer.
The men also provide a desired amount of experience:
– A minimum of 18 years experience as a father
– A minimum of 10 years grilling experience
– An appreciation of a nice, cold beer on a hot summer day
“Preference will be given to applicants named Bill, Randy, or Dave.”
The barbecue will be held on June 17 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Payment will be given in food… and beer. (Naturally. Like dad is going to charge you money.haha)
WANNA WIN YOUR DAD SOMETHING AWESOME FOR FATHER’S DAY?
Win dad a $600 watch from Gilligan’s and Windsor’s Country in our Funniest Fathers contest!