What Your Ice Cream Eating Habits Say About You
To learn how to better market their ice cream, Baskin-Robbins hired a “behavioral food expert” to analyze what people’s ice cream preferences say about their personalities. Here’s what they found…
1. People who prefer ice cream in cones are IDEALISTS. People who get their ice cream in a bowl and cup are more rational and tend to be realists.
2. People who prefer sundaes are open, passionate, and motivated.
3. Optimists are most likely to order cookies and cream or chocolate chip cookie dough. Realists are more likely to get chocolate.
4. People who eat ice cream out of the carton are resourceful, but dependent and introverted.
5. And people who prefer milkshakes are fearless, impulsive, and young at heart.
Comment below if you agree or disagree!
Meanwhile, check out Good Mythical Morning’s “Will It Ice Cream” episode…