A survey says 12% of people would dump their significant other for a 10% raise…
A new survey asked people what they’d be willing to give up in exchange for a 10% pay raise.
1. 56% would work an extra 10 hours per week for LIFE, and 50% would work six-day weeks for the next year. What?!?!?!? It’s not worth it.
2. 40% would give up all dental care, and 19% would go with no health insurance. This is getting crazy now.
3. 35% would give up their right to VOTE for life. And 9% would give away their child’s right to vote for life. What is happening?
4. 12% would break up with their significant other. It’s out of control now.
5. And 5% would eat a Tide Pod. This is the ONLY thing I would even consider doing.
It’s only 10%…not a million dollars. What is wrong with people. Better still, who are these people who were surveyed?