Here are some cereal fun facts…
1. Do you pour the cereal or the milk first? 89% said cereal first. Cereal first.
2. What type of milk do you use? 49% prefer whole milk or 2% . . . 32% said 1% or skim . . . 16% said things like almond or soy milk . . . and 3% only eat their cereal dry. 2% milk.
3. What’s your milk-to-cereal ratio? 36% go heavy on the cereal. 18% go heavy on the milk. 43% said it’s about 50/50. Heavy on the cereal.
4. Do you drink the milk at the bottom of the bowl, or pour it in the sink? 51% always drink it, or spoon it up . . . 19% never do . . . and 27% said it depends on the cereal. I spoon itall before the cereal is gone. Cereal is my last bite.
5. Do you add fruit? 36% do. 64% go with just cereal and milk. Nope. Too healthy…hahaha
6. Do you ever put ice in your cereal to make it extra cold? Only 2% said yes. Never, but it’s a good idea.
7. Do you ever eat cereal straight out of the box? 80% of us do it. Sure do.
If you like ice cubes in your cereal, why not freeze cereal and milk in ice cube trays? Or use ice cream instead of milk? I’m losing my appetite.