Here Are the Five Most-Common Things We Find Boring
The average person feels bored for about two hours a day . . . which works out to roughly FIVE YEARS of boredom throughout your life.
Here are the top five things we deal with that make us feel bored . . .
1. Calling a company and having to wait on hold.
2. Slow Wi-Fi.
3. Sitting through an ad before you watch a video online.
4. Sifting through junk mail
5. Waiting for websites to load, even if the Wi-Fi is decent.
A few more from the top 30 include
- waiting in line
- scrolling through photos of food on social media
- .washing dishes .
- .waiting for your significant other to get ready
- lame work meetings .
- taking out the trash
- and your daily commute
I have to go now and look for something exciting to do. Oh I know, I am going to crank up Windsor’s Country and sing my head off. ~ chris lukas