Best Advice We’ve Ever Received from Grandparents
A new survey found the 10 best pieces of advice people have gotten from their grandparents. Check ’em out…
Your grandparents have a lot of wisdom to share with you. Also a lot of politically incorrect comments and made-up stories . . . but in between all of that, wisdom. Lots of wisdom. They took all the answers from the survey and group together the advice that was similar to come up with the consummate top 10 list…
1. Don’t grow up too fast.
2. Don’t take your family for granted.
3. Don’t be afraid to fail or lose at anything you do.
4. If you’re not 10 minutes early, you’re late.
5. Don’t keep your emotions bottled up inside.
6. Write everything down.
7. You can learn a lot by staying quiet and watching.
8. You never get a second chance at a first impression.
9. Live by your words and stand by your words.
10. If something doesn’t feel right, then it’s not right.
What’s the best advice you ever received from your grandparents?