Here are some tips for your holiday party…if you want you guests to stay.
According to a new survey, when you throw a party, you have 20 minutes or less to impress someone or they’re going to leave.
1. Offer someone a drink in under eight minutes.
2. Talk to your guests within eight minutes of them getting there.
3. Offer someone a snack in less than 10 minutes.
4. Offer a drink refill within 20 minutes.
5. Don’t talk about politics or money.
6. Talk about TV shows, movies, or food.
7. Don’t ask people to take their shoes off.
8. And make sure the party will look good in Instagram photos.
Of course, if you want them out of your house as possible…don’t follow these tips…hahaha