Luke Bryan Reveals Album Details
Luke Bryan has shared some details about his upcoming album, Kill The Lights. The project won’t be in stores until August 7th, but USA Today reports on what fans can expect. The project includes 13 songs, six of which were co-written by Luke including the title track. The album’s first single “Kick The Dust Up” was written by Dallas Davidson, Chris Destefano and Ashley Gorley and is also the name of Luke’s 2015 tour.
Fans who purchase Kill The Lights at Target stores and at Target.com will receive an exclusive deluxe edition with three bonus tracks (all co-penned by Luke).
Luke will perform on ABC’s Good Morning America on album release day as part of the show’s 2015 Summer Concert Series at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park.
Here is the Kill The Lights track listing:
1. Kick The Dust Up (Dallas Davidson, Chris Destefano and Ashley Gorley)
2. Kill The Lights (Luke Bryan, Jody Stevens and Jeff Stevens)
3. Strip It Down (Luke Bryan, Jon Nite and Ross Copperman)
4. Home Alone Tonight (Featuring Karen Fairchild) (Jody Stevens, Cole Taylor, Jaida Dreyer and Tommy Cecil)
5. Razor Blade (Jeff Hyde, Ryan Tyndell and Rodney Clawson)
6. Fast (Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson and Luke Laird)
7. Move (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter and Jay Clementi)
8. Just Over (Chase McGill, Brad Tursi and Jessie Jo Dillon)
9. Love It Gone (Jody Stevens and Jay Clementi)
10. Way Way Back (Luke Bryan, Ashley Gorley and Rodney Clawson)
11. To The Moon And Back (Tom Douglas, Hillary Lindsey and Tony Lane)
12. Huntin,’ Fishin’ And Lovin’ Every Day (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip)
13. Scarecrows (Ashley Gorley, Trevor Rosen and Shane McAnally)
14. Corner Booth (Luke Bryan, Cole Swindell and Jimmy Robbins)
15. Little Boys Grow Up And Dogs Get Old (Luke Bryan and Tony Lane)
16. Buddies (Luke Bryan and Dallas Davidson)