The Essex Centre BIA is hosting a party along Talbot Street. Come out to visit business displays. Live music from the Rio Michaels Trio. Superhero theme. Admission: Two non-perishable food donations for area food banks.
ENJOY, EXPLORE AND EXPERIENCE ESSEX CENTRE!
Are Happening Around Essex
Fall in Love with our Local Street Party
September 21, 2018, 4:00 PM
Location: along Talbot Street
Date: September 21, 2018
Tiny Tots Trick or Treat Parade
October 31, 2018, 10:00 AM
Wednesday October 31st, 2018
TIME: 10:00 AM
Sponsored by Essex Centre BIA, assisted by students from Essex District High School.
Children between the ages of 1 and 4 parade along Talbot Street collecting candy!
Rain or shine, starts at 10:00am from the Bank of Montreal
Event InfoDate: October 31, 2018
Jingle Bell Run
November 01, 2018, 8:00 AM
Annual Ken Knapp Jingle Bell Run, Walk & Wheel!
– Little Elf Run (ages 6 and under) starts at 9:45am.
– 10:00am start for 5km Run & Walk and 10km Run only.
– In support of Community Living Essex County.
Event InfoDate: November 01, 2018
November 18, 2018, 6:00 PM
Friday November 23, 2018
Tree lighting ceremony and Essex Salvation Army Kettle Kick Off. In front of Essex Municipal Building. Free horse-drawn carriage rides and treats, Join in caroling by the tree.
Event InfoLocation: Essex Municipal Building
Date: November 18, 2018
Essex Santa Claus Parade
December 08, 2018, 6:30 PM
Saturday December 8th, 2018
TIME: 6:30 PM
– Don’t forget to bring some canned goods and letters to Santa – they’ll be collected along the parade route!
– Parade starts at Fairview Ave. and goes to Maidstone Ave
– Meet and Greet Santa – Essex United Church 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Event InfoLocation: Fairview Ave. to Maidstone Ave
Date: December 08, 2018